Total de visualizações de página

sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2013

CHANGE

Poema em Inglês - Mudança

Something in me changed
I don't know how to explain
nor knows who I am anymore


I catch myself simply
living for that love
loving you eternally


Love germinating in the soul
There is no way as to control
the light of your brightness


It is sun that inhabits among hills
that a new day determines
and illuminates dawning


Men@

 ®

Um comentário:

  1. It's always good to change, if it is for better!
    A new dawn allows souls to reborn. If it is in Love, all the better!
    Beautiful, dear Men@ <3

    ResponderExcluir

O MeNiNo SeM JuIzO foi escrever versos nas estrelas.
Em memória dele, continuaremos a divulgar as suas poesias, algumas já publicadas, outras inéditas, para que o tesouro que ele nos deixou continue a viver.
Os vossos comentários continuam a ser importantes.
As obras têm seus direitos autorais totalmente reservados.
Sejam bem vindos!